- July 2021 Newsletter 12th July 2021
- June 2021 Newsletter 28th May 2021
- Llangyfelach Primary School receives award for Online Safety 7th May 2021
MATHS HOMEWORK 2.3.18
This week we have been working on division. We worked out calculations by either drawing pictures to help us share objects equally or we used our times tables to help us work out the answer. Try this game below. Select on the menu the area you would like to work on e.g. tables, doubles etc.:
MATHS HOMEWORK 9.3.18
Money! Practise paying for items and giving change.
When playing the game below click on MIXED COINS at the top.
You should be aiming to gain confidence to pay for items and give change up to £1. If you are confident move on to higher amounts!
1. Pay for toys using correct coins - to add them up use paper and draw the values in tens if it helps.
2. Pay for items and give change (to give change remember you can subtract by splitting the numbers up into tens and units - draw them if it helps. Another strategy we have used this week to subtract is column subtraction or we've looked at counting on.
You do not need to complete all the pages on the Easter Maths homework. There are varying levels of difficulty. Choose the level that suits you best.
Happy Easter everybody!