LAC Funding Element:
- Additional TA support and resources in the classroom to address well-being, emotional and social difficulties and basic skills.
- Provision of Nurture and Pastoral sessions to support LAC pupils’ emotional and social difficulties.
- Inform parents of services and workshops to enable parents to become more confident in how best to support their child at home.
- Pastoral and Attendance Officer to continue in post and monitor absence and punctuality – home visits, liaison with EWO, parent meetings, supporting parents.
- Pastoral and Attendance Officer – working with EWS, TAF, CIN, SS snd other relevant agencies working with families according to identified need, making referrals, running workshops e.g. parenting, basic skills and online safety.
- Continue to enhance our outdoor provision to foster engagement, improved oracy, social, and problem-solving skills for our vulnerable pupils.
- Improved engagement and standards of learning of vulnerable learners.
- Improved pupil well-being and self-esteem and improved social skills as evidenced by Boxhall Profiles with a linked improvement in standards.
- Improved literacy and numeracy skills of LAC pupils as evidenced by tracking system – Incerts, reading age, spelling age, NGRT, MyMaths and National Test outcomes.
- Improved levels in oracy and problem solving of FSM pupils.
- Improved attendance and engagement of FSM families and therefore improved standards and well-being.
- Access to pastoral support worker, for families in need of support.
- Informed parents (Signposted to appropriate outside agencies).
- Direct link between good attendance and improved results.
L2 TA 10.5 Hrs Cost = £2916
LAC Funding = £2916