Here at LPS, we already have set up a wealth of home learning strategies which we will continue to use and extend further over time. Units of work will be set up as usual on class pages within topic areas. This will consist of the following:
- Every Monday morning a new unit of work will be displayed on your child's class page which will consist of the following:
- Maths - a series of practical homework activities
- Giglets - one reading books to share with your family
- Topic based learning opportunities
- Completed work (photos etc) can be shared with the class teacher on the email below if you wish.
- General topic work feedback will also be written on the weekly pages.
- There will be a real sense of online learning between your child and class teacher.
- All progress will be recorded on our assessment tracker (Incerts).
If you would like further details or information regarding home learning, please contact this email address: Harr-GrifS@Hwbcymru.net