Hi everyone! Well done on another great week of home learning! I have loved seeing what you have been up to and how you have enjoyed learning about butterflies! Thank you very much for all your support. If you have any questions, please let me know.
THIS WEEK IS OUR VITUAL SPORTS DAY EVENT!
This week our focus is on our health and fitness! In school we would normally be taking part in lots of activities in preparation for our Sports Day. So in its place, we are holding our very own LPS Virtual Sports Day! Our staff at LPS have created a video to give you some ideas of how they have been taking part in these activities. To watch the video again, click here. Can you create your own Sports Day videos? I can't wait to see them!
END OF YEAR REPORTS
At this time of year we would also be looking back at our learning across all topics and we would be asking you to reflect on your most enjoyable moments. This will also be our focus this week. Please could you:
1. Look back through all topic photos and work on your class webpage to remind yourselves of all that you have done this year! You can find your topic page by clicking here.
2. Choose a writing frame (Pupil Review Sheet) I have attached both below. This should be your best work and you may want to write out some ideas before completing your final draft. This will be included in your end of year report.
3. If you do not have a printer at home, don't worry! You can use the headings from the Pupil Review Sheet and present it yourself.
So this week you have two activities to do:
1. Create your own Sports Day Video and send it to me - remember it can only be 30 seconds long in order for me to upload it to the website.
2. Look back through the topics and choose a Pupil Review Sheet to complete.