Strand 1: Monitoring
Aspect 1 - Monitoring Online Behaviour and Responding to Incidents
- LPS has a robust online-safety monitoring system (MyConcern), any individual incidents within the school or beyond are recorded and reported to relevant agencies for escalation and to parents and carers for clear communication.
- Where monitoring identifies safeguarding issues, interventions are swift, appropriate and effective.
- Records are kept for reviewing and auditing purposes.
Aspect 2 - Impact of the Online Safety Policy and Practice
- LPS regularly reviews and evaluates online-safety incidents against current policy and practise.
- There is evidence that LPS' online-safety strategy is improved due to this online-safety evaluative process.
- Social Media Awareness workshops were set up, using the PCSO, as a result of an online audit.