Our first Topic of the year is 'Off With her Head' and is all history based topic focusing on the massive impact the Tudors had on the history of our country. We will learn about the life and times of the Tudors and Tudor Monarchs between 1485-1603. In this project the children will learn:
• About the everyday lives of the Tudor people;
• About the Kings and Queens of the Tudor period and their impact on society;
• How to use sources of evidence and evaluate their accuracy;
• How human rights have changed since Tudor times;
• About the social, political and moral issues of Tudor times;
Keep posted to find out about all the exciting things we get up to during this topic!