- June 2021 Newsletter 28th May 2021
- Llangyfelach Primary School receives award for Online Safety 7th May 2021
- May 2021 Newsletter 5th May 2021
Our Reasoning problem this term was
'The Numicon Superhero City'
We used measuring skills while making our cities.
We had to measure length in metres and centimetres and also measure weight in grams.
While making our Cities we had to answer these questions -
1. Can you make a tower that is 45cm tall?
2. How heavy is your tower?
3. Who can make the tallest tower using 10 Numicon pieces?
4.Can you make a tower that is more than 1 metre tall?
5. Which of the towers weighs the most?
6. Split into two groups. Can you both make a tower that is 30cm tall. Do you think both towers will weigh the same? why or why not?