- June 2021 Newsletter 28th May 2021
- Llangyfelach Primary School receives award for Online Safety 7th May 2021
- May 2021 Newsletter 5th May 2021
Geoff the Giraffe has been helping us with our sounds. We have learnt the next 6 sounds. You will have received a pack of these sounds. They will either be in an envelope in your child's bag or attached to the inside of their homework books.
1. Pairs games- match the sounds with the pictures and the words.
2. Make 2 and 3 letter words with the individual letters like sat, pan, pin etc- sound these words out and blend them together.
3. Independent writing- use the words to practice handwriting. Make sentences with these words.
Homework has been set on reading eggs. To access all phonics and reading homework please click here. If you have any problems logging on please let me know.
Each week you can access:
World Book day is on March 4th. To celebrate this, share a bedtime story with your family and your favourite teddy! If you would like to email me a photo of your favourite story, please send it to email@example.com