Here at LPS, we already have set up a wealth of home learning strategies which we will continue to use and extend further over time. Units of work will be set up as usual on class pages within topic areas. This will consist of the following:
- Every Monday morning a new unit of work will be displayed on your child's class page which will consist of the following:
- MyMaths - a unit of work, online lessons and homework activities
- Giglets - two reading books, reading tasks and activities
- Spellings to practise
- Topic based learning opportunities which may involve research, questions from our question matrix, links to websites, and ideas for recording learning. All of which can be completed via the HWB Platform (Office 365, J2E, Google Classroom, Playlists, etc). Completed work should be shared with the class teacher email below.
- Teachers will mark and assess work completed and provide weekly feedback through Giglets, MyMaths and email for the topic work.
- General topic work feedback will also be written on the weekly pages.
- There will be a real sense of online learning between your child and class teacher.
- All progress will be recorded on our assessment tracker (Incerts).
If you would like further details or information regarding home learning, please contact this email address: EvansR348@hwbcymru.net .